Royal Astronomical Society
London W1J OBQ
Tuesday 2 December 2014 at 4pm
Followed by an informal reception 5-6pm
Speakers will include:
- Paul Bonner (BBC Head of Science and Features 1975-1979)
- Hamish Mykura (Channel 4 Commissioning Editor 2001-2011)
- Dr Stuart Clark (ESA Science Journalist 2001-2005)
- Dr David Whitehouse (BBC Science Correspondent and Science Editor BBC News Online, 1988-2006)
- Professor Henrik Svensmark (Danish Technical University)
To request a seat, please email email@example.com. Places are quite limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, but would like to share a memory of Nigel, please comment below, or send an email to the above address.